1. ADD STUDENTS
- Add your student roster to Vizzle by using the TEACHER & STUDENTS drop down menu and then selecting ADD/REMOVE STUDENTS.
- Search and find students in the District List panel. Or create a new student.
- Click on the green plus sign to left of the student’s name to add to your students list that shows in the TEACHER & STUDENT drop down.
2. ASSIGN & TRACK LESSONS
- From the top menu options, select SEARCH LIBRARY.
- Search for lessons by keyword and library. Use filters to narrow your search.
- Click on one or multiple Lesson Cards, then click ASSIGN & TRACK.
- Assign lesson/s to one student or all your students.
- Select SAVE (CUSTOM TAGS) and then add a word or short phrase to represent the IEP goal and objective being addressed. Click SAVE.
3. SEE DATA
- Select a student from the TEACHER & STUDENTS drop down menu.
- You will be brought to their IEP TRACKING screen.
- Click on a Goals/Objective card to open the data card’s details screen.
- Print data to report student progress for IEP meetings. Or edit mastery criteria to continue working on the goal/objective.
- Click on the orange DETAILED REPORT arrow to run custom reports.
Want to automatically collect data for IEPs?
[pardot-form height=”300″ pardot-form id=”2861″ title=”Vizzle NextGen Trial Signup LIVE”]